- 2013/12/10/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/11/19/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/11/15/citizens-energy-for-a-good-climate -
Citizens' energy for a good climate:A participatory debate about Poland and its future
Belo Monte Mega-Dam: The Amazon up for grabs?
A Post-Growth Society for the 21st Century:Opportunities and challenges for Europe
The right to decide: A democratic right
2 years left to reach an ambitious climate deal:What role for Europe?
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Trading away the European project?
- A pollinator-friendly agricultural model: the way forward
- 2013/10/22/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
-2013/10/17/feeding-europe-in-times-of-crisis - Feeding Europe in times of crisis: Towards a more resilient food system
- Making economic governance serve social justice: A response to the Commission proposal on the "Social Dimension of the EMU"
- 2013/10/17/pressconference_greek-crises - Greek crisis and its impact on 3rd level education
- A Renaissance of Industry for a Sustainable Europe (RISE)
- Radio broadcasting in minority languages: where we are, where we should go
- 2013/10/08/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/09/18/the-law-of-the-seed - The law of the seed : Public lecture by Vandana Shiva
- 2013/09/18/pressconference - Vandana Shiva on draft EU seed legislation
- 2013/09/10/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/09/05/unfracked - Unfracked: why shale gas should stay in the ground
- 2013/07/11/pressconference - The World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2013
- Voices from the Ground: Speakers Series on the Situation in Egypt
“Egypt between Military Coup and a Second Revolution?
The New Wave of Protests and the Road Ahead”
- 2013/07/09/earth-connections-and-small-networks - Earth Connections and Small Networks: A Greens/EFA workshop in the European Parliament
- 2013/07/05//alternative-ten-t-days - Alternative TEN-T Days
- 2013/07/02/ert - ERT: Greek public television back from black
- 2013/07/02/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/06/27/citizens-first - Citizens first!:Ideas for Improving and Extending the European Citizens' Initiative
- 2013/06/27/water-is-a-public-good - Water is a public good
- 2013/06/27/pressconference - Water privatisation in Greece - A Greens/EFA press-conference
- 2013/06/26/when-rule-of-law-is-at-risk - When Rule of Law is at risk : What can/should the EU do?
- 2013/06/26/kefalonia - Kefalonia, an Island of Peace, Solidarity and Dialogue. History leads to our European future.
- 2013/06/21/greensefa-delegation-to-lisbon - Greens/EFA delegation to Lisbon
- 2013/06/18/internet-and-social-media-as-tools-of-freedom - Internet and Social Media as Tools of Freedom
- 2013/06/17/human-rights-in-northern-mali - Human Rights in Malian conflict since 2012 - Stop abuses: a key to build Peace
- 2013/06/12/data-protection-campaign - Data protection in the EU - campaign launch
- 2013/06/11/the-revolt-from-istanbul - The revolt from Istanbul
- 2013/06/11/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/05/29/pressconference - Green alternatives for Europe - a greens/efa press-conference
- 2013/05/21/pressconference - EU-US Transatlantic Partnership Agreement - a greens/efa press-conference
- 2013/05/21/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/05/16/un-instrument-europeen-pour-la-biodiversite - Un instrument européen pour la biodiversité: Accès et partage des avantages
- 2013/05/16/collective-rights-management - Collective Rights Management: How to make it work
- 2013/05/15/europe-s-reindustrialisation - Europe's Reindustrialisation: Learning from our Competitors?
a greens/efa conference
- 2013/05/10/pressconference - El futuro de una Europa sacudida por la crisis: alternativas de los Verdes a la política de recortes: Conferencia de prensa / press-conference
- 2013/05/10/energising-europe-and-spain-sustainably - Energising Europe and Spain sustainably - a Greens/EFA conference in Madrid
- 2013/05/07/civil-society-under-fire--egypt - Civil Society Under Fire: Recent Wave of Arrests in Egypt
- a Lunch Speaker Event
- 2013/04/22/pressconference - Rescuing EU climate policy and emissions trading
- 2013/04/16/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/04/11/fisheries-reform Fisheries reform: Where should the public money go? - Public hearing
- 2013/04/11/the-arctic-melt The Arctic melt: A wake up call, NOT a business opportunity! - Public conference
- 2013/04/10/youth-in-crisis - Youth in crisis - A Greens/EFA public conference
- 2013/04/10/pressconference - European Citizens' Initiative - Fraternité 2020
3% of the EU budget for exchange programmes like Erasmus or the European Voluntary Service: Now, later, or never?
- 2013/03/27/prisoners-key-to-peace - PRISONERS - KEY TO PEACE? - Promoting the Resolution of the Conflict in the Basque Country: A Greens/EFA conference
- 2013/03/27/3rd-document-freedom-day-in-the-european-parliament - 3rd Document Freedom Day in the European Parliament: A Greens/EFA conference
- 2013/03/21/pressconference - Tobacco lobbying and Dalligate - proposed EP special committee on good governance presented
- 2013/03/20/pressconference - Reform of EU data protection rules
- 2013/03/12/pressconference - Belgian nuclear reactor flaws - presentation of updated study on Doel 3 and Tihange 2 flaws
- 2013/03/12/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/03/07/get-women-on-board - Get women on board: Will the EU do what it takes?
- 2013/03/07/towards-zero-waste Towards Zero Waste - Beyond recycling: Best practices on resource management in the EU
- 2013/03/06/gmo-free-labelling-of-food-products - GMO-free labelling of food products:
a way to increase GMO-free supplies for animal feed?
- 2013/03/05/pressconference - CAP reform: Assessment ahead of plenary vote - A Greens/EFA press-conference
- 2013/02/27/mali - Mali: Comment gagner la paix?
- 2013/02/25/pressconference - Horsemeat scandal and the necessary EU response
- 2013/02/12/women - "Is it a Man’s World? The Sexism Debate in Germany and Beyond"
- 2013/02/05/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/01/31/what-s-wrong-with-data-protection - What's wrong with data protection? - a greens-efa hearing
- 2013/01/24/pressconference - Press-conference: Environmental, political and financial dimensions of gold mining in Greece
- 2013/01/22/pressconference - Press-conference: Protecting bees and beekeepers - will EU legislation deliver?
- 2013/01/15/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2013/01/10/pressconference - Press-conference: Flaws with Belgian nuclear reactors Doel 3 and Tihange 2 - study presentation
- 2013/01/09/data-protection EU data protection rules under review - EP draftsperson Jan Philipp Albrecht presents his legislative report
- 2013/01/09/pressconference - Tobacco lobbying at the EU Commission and the Dalli controversy - further action and implications for ethics and transparency rules
- 2012/12/11/pressconference - Opposing the Belo Monte dam in the Amazon
- 2012/12/11/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/12/06/eu-criminal-justice - EU Criminal Justice: Green approach to combating organized crime, enhancing judicial cooperation and protecting fundamental rights in the European Union
- 2012/12/06/a-fair-deal-for-cars - A fair deal for cars: Conference and presentation of a study
- 2012/12/05/blog4dem - Bloggers For Democracy: Conference
- 2012/11/20/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/11/15/runningoutoftime - Running out of time: Why the climate negotiations must speed up
- 2012/11/14/mobility - Mobility - how to make it work ? Towards a new European paradigm on migration
- 2012/11/14/china - Leadership change in China -a Informal Round Table on China
- 2012/11/12/ulysses -The Ulysses Conference
- 2012/11/10/egp-council - European Green Party, 17th Autumn Council, Athens
Plenary Session: Migration in Greece and Europe - Compassionate Solutions and Combating Racism
- 2012/11/09/egp-council - European Green Party, 17th Autumn Council, Athens
Opening of the Council
and Roundtable: Future of the EU - Greening the Union
- 2012/11/09/egp-athens2012 - European Green Party, 17th Autumn Council, Athens
Plenary Session: Green Ways Out of the Crisis
- 2012/11/09/agroecology - The potential of agroecology: Reclaiming the food crisis - a greens-efa public conference
- 2012/10/23/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/10/11/pressconference - Libya and the harassment of migrants - report presentation
- 2012/10/09/forestguardians - Guardians of the forests? - 10 years of EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade
- 2012/09/26/airport-noise - Airport noise: Greens/EFA experts meeting
- 2012/09/18/cap - The Common Agricultural Policy - pressconference
- 2012/09/11/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/09/06/biopiracy - Financing and biopiracy - The challenges of the next UN Biodiversity Summit
- 2012/09/05/gmo-free - GMO Free Europe Conference 2012 - 7th European Conference of GMO free regions
- 2012/06/28/island-transport - Island Transport Connectivity and the Green Transformation of the Shipbuilding Industry
- 2012/06/28/road - Forum: “Another Road for Europe”
- 2012/06/28/data-protection - Data Protection for the Digital Age - A Greens/EFA hearing
- 2012/06/27/kickstart - Kickstart social Europe: Beyond austerity - A Greens/EFA public conference
- 2012/06/26/migration - An Emerging e-Fortress Europe?: Border Surveillance, Frontex and Migration Control - a greens-efa workshop
- 2012/06/13/pressconference - Rio+20 - UN sustainable development summit and the EU position - a greens-efa press conference
- 2012/06/07/culture - Global changes in the production and consumption of culture - a greens-efa conference
- 2012/06/07/pressconference - Situation for human rights activists in Turkey - a greens-efa press conference
- 2012/06/06/rio20 - RIO+20: the future we REALLY want
- 2012/05/25/banking - How to restructure the EU banking sector? - A Greens/EFA conference
- 2012/05/22/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/05/11/cph - Meeting today's challenges:Green Jobs - A Way Out of the Crisis - A Greens/EFA meeting in Copenhagen
- 2012/05/10/cph - Meeting today's challenges: A Greens/EFA meeting in Copenhagen
- 2012/04/18/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/04/12/fish - How should fish be caught?: Pathways to sustainable fisheries
- 2012/04/12/artists - Towards the reform of collective rights management: Time for a fair remuneration of artists
- 2012/03/29/aiete - Aiete conference, a road-map for peace in the Basque Country ?
- 2012/03/28/dfd - Document Freedom Day - Open standards in the eBook market
- 2012/03/14/pressconference - EU-US passenger data agreement
- 2012/03/13/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/03/08/landgrabbing - Fair access to food and land - How to stop global land grabbing
- 2012/03/07/fukushima - One year after 3/11:First anniversary of the Fukushima Catastrophe
- 2012/03/06/pressconfernce - One year after 3/11:First anniversary of the Fukushima Catastrophe
- 2012/02/14/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2012/02/08/fsu - Hearing on International Agreement on a Fiscal Stability Union
- 2012/01/24/jcall - "Un Etat d'Israël Juif, Démocratique et sûr"
- 2012/01/17/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/13/13/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/12/08/human-rights - Human rights and the EU-India Free Trade agreement
- 2011/11/30/horizon2020 - Horizon 2020: Investing in the common good
- 2011/11/23/pressconference - UN climate talks and the EU position
- 2011/11/22/pressconference - Presentation of new study on the EU nuclear stress tests
- 2011/11/15/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/11/09/greenrace - The Green Race to Durban and Beyond
- 2011/10/25/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/10/04/ - Does ACTA violate fundamental rights? -
A Greens/EFA press conference
- 2011/09/27/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/09/20/youthportal - Improving the European Youth Portal, towards a European Social Network
- A Youth Intergroup Hearing -
- 2011/09/13/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/07/05/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/06/29/eci - European Citizens' Initiative: How to get it started
- 2011/06/29/crisis - BEYOND THE CRISIS: ALTERNATIVES TO AUSTERITY
- 2011/06/28/artists - Artists and social inclusion - A Greens/EFA conference
- 2011/06/08/pressconference - Consequences of the Italian nuclear referendum for EU energy policy
A Greens/EFA Press Conference from Strasbourg
- 2011/06/07/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/06/01/copyright - The future of copyright in the digital era - A Greens/EFA public hearing
- 2011/05/31/innovation - Medical innovation prizes instead of monopolies - A Greens/EFA Conference
- 2011/05/10/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
2011/05/05/feo - Freedom of expression online:Interplay of human rights and ICT - A Greens/EFA public hearing
2011/05/04/raw-materials - Raw materials: A Green strategy - A Greens/EFA public conference
- 2011/04/06/pressconference - "Shared responsibility in face of the nuclear risk - what role for the European regions ?"
- 2011/04/05/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/03/31/crossroads - "Hungary at the Crossroads: Meeting the Challenges"
Greens/EFA Group meeting in Budapest
- 2011/03/30/populism - 'New look of the right-wing populism in Europe - in search for counter strategies' - A Greens/EFA conference'"
- 2011/03/23/khodorkovsky - 'Khodorkovsky: How the richest man in Russia became its most famous prisoner'"
- 2011/03/16/privacy - PRIVACY PLATFORM - "The review of the EU Data Protection Framework"
- 2011/03/16/pressconference - Nuclear safety in Europe and the need for an EU-wide phase out
- 2011/03/15/spinelli - “European identity: between myth and reality” - a Spinelli debate
- 2011/03/08/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/03/01/burma - Human rights in Burma: more or less sanctions? - Lunchtime debate
- 2011/03/01/agnesheller - Hungarian democracy in danger ? - An open debate with Agnes Heller
- 2011/02/16/woman_transformation - "Women for Transformation"
- 2011/02/16/pressconference - 'State of the Russian opposition before the parliamentary elections'
- 2011/02/15/egypt - "Egypt - Time for real change" a Live skype and phone debate from the European Parliament in Strasbourg
- 2011/02/15/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/01/28/wostehteuropa - Wo steht Europa ?
- 2011/01/18/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2011/01/12/spinelli_debate - “The United States of Europe – Towards a Transnational Society?” a Spinelli debate
- 2010/12/14/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/11/23/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/11/18/transport Future of Transport:Reinventing the Wheel or Reinventing the Policy ?
- 2010/11/18/innovation - Can we afford the current model of medical innovation?
- 2010/10/19/red_sludge_disaster - Greens/EFA discussion with Hungarian expert
- 2010/10/19/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/09/21/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/09/07/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/07/06/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/07/01/iran - The New Political Role of Internet and Mobile phone: Example Iran
- 2010/06/22/criminal_law_harmonisation - Crime and Punishment in the Europe of Tomorrow - Harmonisation of Criminal Procedure and Criminal Law in the European Union
- 2010/06/10/greenjobs - "Green Jobs - Decent Work!" Greens/EFA conference organised by Elisabeth Schroedter (MEP) and Reinhard Bütikofer (MEP)
- 2010/06/08/culture - "Financing Culture in the Digital Era"
- 2010/05/20/leakgae - Presentation of an independent study on the "Risks and reality of carbon leakage in the EU"
- 2010/05/18/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/04/20/pressbriefing - Greens/EFA Co-Presidents' briefing
- 2010/04/14/eeas - Greens/EFA Conference on the External Action Service (EEAS)
- 2010/02/04/beyond_copenhagen - where to for global climate policy?
- 2010/01/27/managing_risks - A closer look at the legislative proposals on pharmacovigilance